Questions and Answers:
Q: what is the material?
A: (drug cored aluminum)
Q: How many degrees do you need to reach?
A: (400 degrees, only high and not low)
Q: What materials can be welded?
A: (almost any white metal, same or dissimilar)
–Product: Aluminum Welding Rods
–Material: Aluminum Alloy (Flux cored aluminum)
–Melting point: about 400 ℃
–Diameter: 1.6 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm
–Length: 33 cm
–Applications: For Aluminum, Iron, Copper material
1. No need solder powder. No other materials are required, and it is easy to use.
2. Light weight and easily carry, stable performance.
3. Great welding effect, with low melting point.
4. Great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity.
5. Widely used, mainly used for welding bicycles, locomotive compartments, chemical containers, shipbuilding, etc.